We have prepared the following IRIS Staff Resource Guide in order to address common questions that tend to come up regularly. If you have suggestions for other links or information that would be useful to include, please contact Sarah Ripp (email@example.com) and she can update the document accordingly.
IRIS Travel and Management System (TEMS)
- The IRIS Travel and Management System (TEMS) provides a single platform for complete travel and event management. Each center, program, or authorized user is provided with one-on-one training and on going guidance.
IRIS Event and Meeting Spaces
- IRIS manages three meeting spaces in Ingraham Hall:
- 206 Ingraham Hall — approximate capacity is 40-50 people / contains a projection system which requires a passcode (each center/program should have their own passcode) / users must supply their own laptop AND any adaptors required including those for MAC computers
- 301 Ingraham Hall — capacity is 8 / is a small conference room and does not provide any audio-visual equipment
- 336 Ingraham Hall — approximate capacity is 25 people/ contains a screen and projector which does not require a passcode; however, the projector does not have a working HDMi port. Please plan to use VGA for all presentations. Users must bring their own adaptors and laptops.
- These spaces are RESERVED through an online booking request system. Currently, there is no audio-visual/technical support for these rooms, so please plan accordingly.
- If University funds are used to pay for food and beverages, an “Event Meal Payment Form” and “Event Participant List” form are both required. You can obtain these forms HERE.
IRIS Communication Guidelines
- IRIS administers the electronic messaging board which hangs on the wall across from the entrance to Ingraham Hall. In order to have events display on the event feed (left side), please be sure to add the tag: IRIS when submitting events to the UW event calendaring system. If you would like to have flyers or event posters added to the messaging board (right side), please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. The documents should be in jpg. format and portrait layout.
- You can connect with IRIS’ social media accounts here:
- Facebook (@uwiris)
- Instagram @uw_iris)
- Twitter (@uw_iris)
- The IRIS News & Events e-newsletter is sent out via Mailchimp every other week. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have questions about submitting items or the schedule.